WE NEED YOU!
The purpose of the PTO is to enhance and support the educational experience at ALA-Coastal, to develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parental involvement, and to enhance the environment at ALA-Coastal through volunteer and financial support through fundraising and events.
After you create your free membership toolkit account,
your next step is to pay the dues to Join the PTO!
You have not completed enrollment until you have paid your dues.
- Membership rates are $5 for your first child and .50 cents for each additional child in your household.
- Memberships are good for 1 school calendar year and must be renewed at the start of each new school year.
Membership includes but is not limited to:
- Participation and involvement in your children’s campus and school experience
- Access to purchase PTO [Members Only] items like Dress Down Passes
- Discounted admission to certain PTO-sponsored events
- Eligibility for purchasing spirit wear
- Online directory of PTO member families
- Invite to participate in PTO meetings
- 1 vote per household on applicable PTO motions
- PTO Membership Newsletters including budget planning and fund reporting
- Volunteer signups to help at PTO events
- and more!
- See below for membership due rates
Click the link below to be redirected to your "My Forms" section.
You will find your PTO Membership Form under the "New Forms" header. This form is required to be completed to finalize your PTO Membership enrollment. Thanks!
Please scroll down for more information.
Membership Additional Details:
Membership dues are non-refundable and are applied towards the following:
- The first 151 memberships sold at the rate of $5 each pays for the PTO accounting software & Membership toolkit platform. This platform connects the PTO to administration and the parent body for all things PTO, from newsletters, volunteer opportunities and spirit store as well as acts as the hub for credit card processing. This is a vital tool to the success of ALA-Coastal PTO.
- All funds received after the first 151 memberships will go into the PTO General Fund. This fund is used for many support opportunities including the Teacher Grant program. This program sets aside a yearly per teacher budget to refund approved out of pocket expenses they have incurred for classroom needs and necessities. The per teacher budget is set based on the amount of donations received yearly.
LOOKING TO VOLUNTEER?
ALL membership applicants [ WHO WISH TO VOLUNTEER ] must have the mandatory background check on file with ALA. It is a requirement of your membership, as all volunteers must have this documentation to assist with students on and off campus at any PTO/school event.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE MANDATORY BACKGROUND CHECK
Please keep in mind that it is not the role of the PTO to accept, decline, replace a lost or stolen card, etc. Our ONLY action is to ensure all volunteers have one on file.
Thank you for your support!
GATOR SOCKS ARE HERE!
Administrations approved the PTO to sell Gator socks as a uniform accessory!
$8 each for PTO Members. Click HERE to pre-order
** Membership dues must be paid before the Gator Sock order form will appear in your [My Forms} section of your account.
$10 each for Non-Members. Click HERE to pre-order
Ordering window CLOSES on 9/4, so get yours NOW! They are super cute and great quality!
SOCKS MAY BE WORN DAILY WITH UNIFORM
Dress Down Days
PTO Members click HERE to purchase
Dress Down Days are ONLY available for purchase by PTO Members who have paid their membership dues (You must complete Steps 1,2 & 3 on the home page).
Dress Down Days cost $6 per child & include ALL dates listed on the order form.
This is a fun fundraising event for all!
Every student will have their own order form in your 'New Forms" section
- Wednesday, August 10
- Wednesday, August 17
- Thursday, August 18
- Monday, August 22
- Monday, September 5
- Tuesday, September 6
- Thursday, October 13
- Friday, October 14
Visit: Shopwithscript.com // Click "How to Enroll" // Join your scrip program and enter:
Enrollment code “A5417EF555316
All VIC cards must be linked yearly. Spread the word to all family members and friends to TIE to CPA. Linking your VIC card does not cost you a thing.
Harris Teeter Account Code 4437
Click on the image below to access your forms. Forms will include: